This is a spin off blog from I CAN'T WANNA.
Cards, scrapbook projects and other crafty things.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

365 Cards - Day 47 - Pop-Up Card

Today's 365 Card Challenge was to make a pop-up card. I really thought I would put this off until tomorrow. I have been busy making 8x8 Disney layouts for Make A Wish and just didn't want to switch gears. So, I turned the light off and walked away.

Well, it happened again. I was walking by to shut the house down for the night (you know turn off all the lights, tuck the girls in, peek out the front window) when I thought about making a little table top decoration in the form of a pop-up card. Just a little inspiration to make us smile.





Here is my little inspiration. Very basic. Very simple. Very cheering.



Pardon the mess around the mouse. I won't clean up until I am done making pages. Or until the family gets hungry. Geesh. I have to feed them EVERY DAY. My scrap table is full of the normal mess and DH was out of town so I took over the kitchen table. And let the kids eat in the family room. Cuz I'm cool like that.

Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Ivolina said...

Your card is so cute and funny. Love it.

~amy~ said...

You crack me up..you are cool like that...super fun pop up!!!

Fi said...

What a fantastic pop-up - super cute.
Hugs
Fi

Rosemary said...

I was checking so many times yesterday to see what your creation would be and I thought - oh, she must be busy on another project (I was right) but you managed to get it done as well. Good for you!

That said, WHAT A CUTE CARD!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm always a sucker for something Disney but this is just so darn cute. And it WOULD be perfect as a table top decoration for the birthday boy/girl. That's another thing I love about it - versatile - not necessarily boy or girl. YAY YOU!

What you lost in sleep, you got in creativity, lady.

fabricbutterfly said...

very cute, cool mom.

BlakesleeNovel said...

You are very creative