This is a spin off blog from I CAN'T WANNA.
Cards, scrapbook projects and other crafty things.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

365 Cards - Day 45 - Tri-Fold Card AND Scrappy Frog's Challenge

Inspiration for the colors came from the Slice. Scrappy Frog's Challenge blog is challenging us to use the Slice as inspiration. I immediately saw the green buttons. Loved the light blue and of course couldn't leave out the black power cord.
The 365 Cards challenge today is to create a tri-fold card. I really had fun with this one.
It's a pretty basic design, but I got to play with buttons, brads and bling.
Oh yeah, and a little bit of lace. Green lace. I love green.



And here is the inside.





Paper is October Afternoon, image is clipart (Windows), Bazzill cardstock, font is Another Typewriter, various buttons, brads and gems, unknown lace





Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

lindal said...

I love the colors and I am crazy about buttons. Great Card.

Jeannie said...

The clipart is so fun, and the buttons and brads and gems are just perfect - I'm luvin' it!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Vicky said...

this is really cool! love how you used to buttons and the fringe!

Pam said...

Nice work - the buttons are a fabulous touch!

~amy~ said...

cute! That October Afternoon paper rocks!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Love the tree it is totally cool indeed, and the buttons just complete the picture.
Regards
Michelle M

Cheryl Kosakura said...

I love that button tree, very cute!
-Cher

Karen Lee said...

This card is just too stinkin' cute!!! What fun all those buttons are!!! Great job!

hugs, Karen Lee

Goblinf said...

Nice button tree!

Nancy Sanders said...

Love your card,love your paper, love the buttons on the tree

BonnieRose said...

beautiful card Jana, plse email me at bonnieangel1797@gmail.com .. I need your email addr.. to send u more info re the journal spot swap, thks!!! bonnierose

Kristen Hermanny said...

Green is my favorite color too. I love this tri=fold!
Beautiful card!

xxx

Rosemary said...

I love this card so much - I really thought the tree was a stamp! It is so happy and bright. I love the bling and buttons and lace...and can you tell I just plain love it?

Froggy said...

That is too cute Jana! I love it!! I would never of thought to do that...its awesome!!

Thanks for playing with us on the scrappy frog!

Hugs,
Froggy